Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fear the Scale


This is so me.  After having a good (not perfect) day, I often get excited to weigh-in.  I used to weigh-in every day but I have stopped that.

There is plenty room for debate on the whole weighing in everyday vs. once a week.  I tend to do a happy medium and weigh in twice a week.  I want to know how I am doing.  My official weigh-in day is Friday, where I will record my results to keep track.  I just weighed myself yesterday to find out if I was on track for a loss this week.  Happy to say that I was.

Some people like to weigh in every day because they want a daily reminder of how they are doing.  I get too crazy if I see a gain if it is every day so for my mental health I just do twice a week.

As long as you have one official weigh in day where you record your results, do whatever you think is best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment