Friday, December 13, 2013

A mix of strengths and weaknesses

While in one of my last posts I stated that I was too tired to go to the gym, I did go to the gym on Wednesday night.  I am just going to have to learn to do deal with pushing through it.  Everyone else who is successful at weight loss and having a healthier lifestyle pushes through it.  I am happy to report that I did 45 minutes on the elliptical until the gym closed at 10pm.  I burned over 500 calories!

Another success story this week is that I lost 2.1lbs!

2 POUNDS DOWN!

I know I can do better, but I am certainly not going to complain.  Especially since last night I had another weak moment and had a hot white chocolate and a small apple turner when I went out to see the lights at the Millis Winter Wonderland with my husband.  A moment of weakness followed by a moment of triumph.

This morning I could have had another moment of weakness.  A co-worker brought in some donuts today.  I cut one in half and brought it back to my desk.  I got two bites in and literally smashed the donut on my desk and threw the rest out.  This is so early on in my journey, I have to be the strongest that I can now.

I will definitely have to take a current "before picture" in hopes that there will eventually be an "in progress" and "after" picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment