Tuesday, December 10, 2013

So tired and worn out

My biggest hurdle in working out is being tired.  I work 8:30-6:30pm and have an hour commute each way.  By the time I cook, clean up dinner, its after 8 or 8:30pm.  I try to go to bed around 10:30pm and I wake up at 6:30am.  I know my body and it needs a lot of sleep.  Lately I haven't been going to bed quite as early, especially last night because I didn't even leave the gym until 10:15pm.

All day today I had fully intended on going to the gym to do strength training exercises.  I had it all planned out in my head.  But now as I write this right after dinner, clearly I am feeling defeated.   It's icy and cold outside, and I could probably fall asleep right now.  My husband thinks I should stay home too, which actually isn't helping.

No matter how tired I am, I will make myself go tomorrow.  I have to do this for myself.  I have to find the energy and dig deep.  But for tonight, I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment