Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.

There have been many things in life that I have started, stopped, started, stopped, started -- well, you get the idea.  The two main ones are 1) weight loss 2) blogging/journaling.

I find that forming your thoughts into words and sentences helps clear your mind, keep you accountable, on track and motivated.  It is a great way to externalize all the craziness that is going on in the human brain at any one time.

I also have been trying to lose weight my whole life and have done nothing but yo-yo-ing and it's very frustrating.  I am weak, easily swayed and need to grow a back bone when it comes to my health.  I think I am otherwise a very strong minded person and this is my Achilles heel.

I am not sure what this blog may become, but it's a start at something.

Of course, if this is the only post on this page, well, you know, I've been up at it again.  But let's hope not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment